domingo, 23 de marzo de 2008

Thank you nyrainbow




A LETTER TO nyrainbow from You Tube in New York

Marina,Hi!

I m Ruben from Argentina.

As I said to you in my comment, I want to thank you for sharing and let me enjoy this treasure.In 1963 I was 5 y/o and discovering the world and the music that would impact in me forever.That was definately TheBeatles and all the good 60s rock and pop-ular music made in England and Usa and almost everywhere as , I think, a result of some very wise astrological configuration that produced such a waterfall of creativity, and energy and wisdom all 'round the world
Now I'm a musician and I owe a lot to hardly every band and singer that appears in Lucky Stars.Besides a lot more in my country and the world.

THANK YOU LUCKY STAR !

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9mblt-bAzUM&feature=related

No hay comentarios: